John Gordon Ross

A Man for All Reasons

John Gordon Ross header image 3


Noticias de España>

Madrid Museums – Google News » The Costakis Collection to be Presented at the Martin Gropius Bau in Berlin – Greek Reporter

Friday 30 March 20:28:06 UTC 2012

Greek ReporterThe Costakis Collection to be Presented at the Martin Gropius Bau in BerlinGreek Reporter… and Madrid, and in Thessaloniki, where it all began in 2008, now travels to Berlin. The exhibition will be presented to the German audience at the Max Gropius Bau from April 5 to July 9, 2012. The exhibition is organized by the State Museum of … [Link]

Madrid Museums – Google News » Wardlaw-Hartridge Students Spend Spring Break in Spain – NJ TODAY

Friday 30 March 17:50:17 UTC 2012

NJ TODAYWardlaw-Hartridge Students Spend Spring Break in SpainNJ TODAYThe students lived with host families, used the native language and attended classes at Altair School in Madrid. Micaela Lyons of Plainfield, Marie Vlad of Colonia, Ernest Afflu of Edison, Vanessa Santana of Iselin, Aditya Dalal of Scotch Plains, …and more » [Link]

Madrid Museums – Google News » San Antonio has more than the Alamo – Charlotte Observer

Friday 30 March 16:02:16 UTC 2012

San Antonio has more than the AlamoCharlotte ObserverThe central portion is lined with restaurants and shops, and river taxis offer a convenient way to reach museums, a mall and other attractions. San Antonio is known for the Alamo and the River Walk, and rightly so, but don't stop there.and more » [Link]

Solar Panels » Seeing Spain – religiously!

Friday 30 March 16:00:18 UTC 2012

People tour Spain for all manner of reasons. Some for the scenery. Some for the variety of food on offer. Others to go walking or to watch Spanish football. All manner of people come to Spain for all manner of reasons. I’m not a religious person but you don’t have to be in order to […] [Link] – Spanish News in English » Smoking ban on Gran Canaria beaches

Friday 30 March 15:04:44 UTC 2012

The town council in Mogan, in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, has today approved a new by-law that reserves 75% of its beaches for non smokers, only allowing smoking on the remaining 25%. The move has already generated … [Link] – Spanish News in English » Eurozone ministers approve "mother of all firewalls"

Friday 30 March 14:16:38 UTC 2012

Eurozone finance ministers have agreed to expand Europe's bailout reserves, to what the head of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Angel Gurria described as "the mother of all firewalls". The ministers, … [Link] – Spanish News in English » Government approves 2012 budget with 27 billion euros worth of cuts

Friday 30 March 13:35:00 UTC 2012

The Council of Ministers has today approved the draft budget for 2012, which includes cuts totalling 27.3 billion euros by reducing ministerial operating costs by 16.9% and increasing corporation tax for large companies. Deputy … [Link] – Spanish News in English » Bob Dylan to headline at Benicassim's International Festival

Friday 30 March 12:39:00 UTC 2012

Organisers of the Festival Internacional de Benicassim (FIB) have confirmed Bob Dylan as one of this summer's headline acts. He will be joined by accompanied by Jessie J, Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3, Agoria, Totally Enormous … [Link] – Spanish News in English » Rajoy prepares to unveil 'austere' budget

Friday 30 March 7:55:06 UTC 2012

The Spanish government is due to unveil what is expected to be one of the toughest budgets in recent history this morning. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has already warned the budget will be "very austere" and cuts in the region of … [Link]


25 May 2017  24 May 2017  23 May 2017  22 May 2017  21 May 2017  20 May 2017  19 May 2017  18 May 2017  17 May 2017  16 May 2017  15 May 2017  14 May 2017  13 May 2017  12 May 2017  11 May 2017  10 May 2017  09 May 2017  08 May 2017  07 May 2017  06 May 2017  05 May 2017  04 May 2017  03 May 2017  02 May 2017  01 May 2017  30 Apr 2017  29 Apr 2017  28 Apr 2017  27 Apr 2017  26 Apr 2017  25 Apr 2017  24 Apr 2017  

1 Comment

1 response so far ↓

You must log in to post a comment.